List of Companion Bugs 4.6a

KevMeup

I've updated my guide to include all the current companion bugs I found in testing. Let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=677289

Known Bugs:

All Ranged Tanks can shoot from 30.5m but fail to charge over 30m, which leaves them standing back and not using full tank rotation (the second damage reduction skill requires 4m).

When swapping instances, you must resummon your companion or it may take 2x as long to kill something. I'm guessing it's a bolster issue?

Treek's base damage and skills are not updated correctly for 4.0 and will perform at 30% less. She also lacks a Cooldown-less heal, which means she'll have trouble keeping up in hard fights.

TTK 3:23 level 1 DPS yuun

TTK 4:44 level 1 DPS treek (dps attacks underpowered)

Personal Warbot has nerfed crit rating and will perform at 30% less.

TTK 3:23 level 1 DPS yuun

TTK 4:43 Level 1 DPS personal warbot (Nerfed Crit rating)

Q0-77 has severely nerfed crit rating and will most likely perform at 40% less.

k’lor’slug soldier has minor nerf to crit and MAJOR nerf to DPS skills and base attacks. Will perform at less 60% less.

T4-1D as Tank does not have a charge attack (its a special ranged one), so he'll never get within 4m to use his second damage reduction skill and as such sucks as a tank. T4-1D fires almost all DPS attacks from the ground under his feet instead of from his guns.

HK-51 does not have real tank skills, he really can't tank more than a bit of trash. He also sometimes ends up stuck inside objects when he jumps back to you.

T7-01 as Tank can't charge (it fails), so he can't use his full rotation and makes a very poor tank.

Edited by KevMeup