Stronghold guildship not visible in stronghold tab

Elgr

Issue reported for over 10 days now. Problem surfaced after login server shut down 10 days ago.

Problem: Guild ship is not visible in the stronghold tab, and therefore can not travel to stronghold. Also, big problem this week, because none of my characters are now not on the guild ship, I can not INVADE a planet for Conquest. Last week, characters were on the guild ship, but once I left on questing missions, I could not travel back. This week, all my characters reverted to one of my legacy strongholds. On behalf of the the guild, I am responsible for conquest planetary invasion, but this week, since none of my characters "were left" on the ship, I can not invade a planet for conquest because apparently "their is no guild ship" visible in the stronghold tab.

This is a very serious in game problem and have submitted numerous bug tickets and apparently no one is paying attention or doesn't care. I have reported this now as a VERY SERIOUS problem for over 10 days and no acknowledgement from EA that the problem exits. The problem appears to be imperial side only. None of my republic characters are affected nor are there any problems with getting to and from the guild ships on the Republic side.

Server: Harbinger, Faction Imperial (only); Guild - Blacklisted