The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Player skin/disguise

Since we can't expect to play as Chistori, Gran, Noghri, Jawa, Wookiee, Ortolan or Gamorrean, why not create a Cartel Market skins? It would mimic those "beast" races and allow us in some way to play as them in open world.

For example: I play as Human Sith Marauder, but I want to roleplay as a Chistori (most notable is Desann, from Jedi Outcast), I simply buy Chistori skin pack from Cartel Market. To avoid conflicts in conversations/cinematics due to some races height and weight, voice or whatever else it may be, the player would need to revert to their original race (Human in my example) to proceed the conversation/cinematic.

Since we can't expect to play as Chistori, Gran, Noghri, Jawa, Wookiee, Ortolan or Gamorrean, why not create a Cartel Market skins? It would mimic those "beast" races and allow us in some way to play as them in open world.

For example: I play as Human Sith Marauder, but I want to roleplay as a Chistori (most notable is Desann, from Jedi Outcast), I simply buy Chistori skin pack from Cartel Market. To avoid conflicts in conversations/cinematics due to some races height and weight, voice or whatever else it may be, the player would need to revert to their original race (Human in my example) to proceed the conversation/cinematic.

I'm not convinced of the need for such a thing, but OK. What I will say, though, is that the revert-to-original-species thing should be automatic and not require manual intervention.