que then kicked out

jonesap

I just waited 30 min to get to the front of the que to get into the game then when i finally got in it said there was an error and i couldnt access server i have no issue waiting my turn but when its my turn its my turn then i exited got back in said i was at 20 then i was at 25 out of nowhere im a subscriber how are people skipping me?

It says its a light server i have no issue switching or even paying to switch but i dont want to switch to a server with this issue again so could i get a recommendation of a new server to try from someone?

Yeah it was bergen. Does that server normally have issues and do some servers have a higher tendancy of doing this? Im new to the game and love the story aspect of it and am new and not to invested and want to know before i commit to a bad server if it is the case.

It can happen to any server from time ot time, but its not all that common maybe a few times a year

As to higher tendancy i would say harbinger, but then its one of the busiest, and where I usually play :)

Edited by OwenBrooks

I'm guessing begeren colony, it just went offline.

Ah, well then that may explain why I cannot start the game as I was logged into Begeren last night. Just says ERROR. As that's the server I would auto be logged into. Guess I will try a different account which would be a different server when I logged out.