Please fix that extremly annoying bug !!, Please !!

Jolmi

Hello !

English is not my native language, so i apologize for any occuring inconvenience reading my text.

I am writing this as a warning to every SWTOR-player.

DON´T LEVEL YOUR COMPANIONS TOO HIGH.

The following happened to me →

I have played the game today (22.07.2016) with an imperial character, with a sith-sorceress.

With much effort and high costs i have brought Andronikos Revel to influence-level 50.

Another companion, named Khem Val, i have brought to influence-level 46.

When i start crew-mission-tasks in a crew-skill-category, seemingly it doesn´t matter which one, then Andronikos Revel suddenly needs the fourfold of time to complete this crew-mission-tasks, instead of, as promised, beeing +75 % more time-efficient.

This error appears not before Andronikos Revel has reached influence-level 50.

Khem Val, who has influence-level 46, completes the same crew-mission-tasks four times faster than Andronikos Revel, although my Andronikos Revel has influence-level 50 and my Khem Val has a lower influence-level than my Andronikos Revel.

Khem Vals actions are calculated completly right, because he has influence-level 46, and this bug appears / kicks in only at influence-level 50 !

I have noticed that my Andronikos Revel needs approximately as long as a character with an influence-level of level 1 or like Level-0-Influence-Charakters (also this is not designated in the game).

Meanwhile the timer, that shows the remaining time for the crew-mission-task, also stands still sometimes, when using Andronikos Revel for the task.

ADDITION →

The same error with the influence-level 50 also causes the miscalculation of the chance that a critical success (the critical success rate) is achieved, when used Andornikos Revel for the crew-mission-tasks.

My Khem Val has a much higher chance of beeing critically successful with crew-mission-tasks than my Andronikos Revel, although my Khem Val has influence-level 46 and my Andronikos Revel has influence-level 50.

My Andronikos Revel has, since he reached the influence-level 50, hardly any critical successess with crew-mission-tasks.

I personally compared the difference between Khem Val (influence-level 46) and Andronikos Revel (influence-level 50).

Khem Val has (at influence-level 46) critial successes with crew-mission-tasks very often, and Anronikos Revel instead (at influence-level 50) has hardly any critical successes with crew-mission-tasks.

I don´t suspect that these errors / bugs are limited only to Andronikos Revel, also i would be hardly surprised if i would hear that everything else in the game regarding reaching influence-level 50 with a companion is also miscalculated.

Level-50-Influence-Charakters seem to behave like Level-1-Influence-Charakters, or like Level-0-Influence-Charakters (also this is not designated in the game). It seems that some kind of overflow is happening, also the programmers have to find out what it is / where these bugs come from.

PLEASE DON´T DO THAT TO YOURSELVES !

I have wasted many thousands of common data-crystals and much ingame playing-time to get Andronikos Revel to influence-level 50, and i regret it deeply ;-((

If only i have known about this bug earlier ;-((

I have posted a bug-report to the game-makers already and the customer-support has already reacted to my tellings.

They said i should post the whole story here !!

Best Wishes

I have also noticed this error all my companions that have reached a lvl 50 become slower and do not crit. This is very upsetting since not only I have spent a lot into leveling them but have also paid to do all the companion unlocks in legacy

I have also noticed that when I go on flash points and you stop to pick up a resource my companion does nothing I have to dismiss him then recall him each time. This is a bug and needs to be looked at.

The support reacted now and wrote back to me →

There is no bug.

The calculation works exactly as it is intended.

The reason why your Andronikos Revel is calculated differently as you expect is that he is not your

steady companion.

He is just a guest in your troop.

Not until / not before you have finished your class-story on Tattoine Andronikos Revel will become a steady companion of your sith-inquisitor.

Only after that his influence-level will be calculated correctly as influence-level 50.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have verified this statement of the support and they are right !! After finishing the class-story on Tattoine everything is calculated perfectly correct as anybody would expect it, that means there is no problem after finishing the class-story on Tattoine.