The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

equipment saber and dual saber defiant vented

according vaguely explained these sabers were taken the Sith and Jedais in a fight in a sith temple (which I did not survive none) so canon would become, if not an invention of disney, apadece in the last chapter of the season satr wars revels 2, the same protagonist takes a estrañado and says the area is full of lightsabers and asks the former Padawan Anakin (Dark Vader) that happened in that place, the same sword that bears the bad Star movie Wars VII .. and I'm sure we all want to have one of those or luke (as they are canon) and the high Defiant before the phantom menace, even could make that fight to get it as a prize in a mission

the translator I use is painful I'll put in Spanish for those who understand

segun vagamente explicado estos sables los llevaron los Sith y los Jedais en un combate en un templo sith (del cual no sobrevivio ninguno) por lo que se volveria canon, si no es una invencion de disney, apadece en el ultimo capitulo de la temporada star wars reveldes 2, el mismo protagonista coge una estrañado y dice que la zona esta llena de sables laser y le pregunta a la ex padawan de Anakin (Dark Vader) que sucedio en ese lugar, la misma espada que lleva el malo de la pelicula Star Wars VII.. y estoy segura que todos queremos tener una de esas o la de luke (ya que son canon) y para el colmo la Defiant antes de la amenaza fantasma, hasta se podria hacer ese combate para conseguirla como premio en una mision

el traductor que uso es penosos lo pondre en español para quien lo entienda