WZ Ops group issue

Geomil

It seems common since the last patch for me to enter a WZ and not actually be part of the Ops group. They are all Friendly( Bright Green) and the other team is still an enemy (Red), but I am on my own and have no Ops frame to heal anyone off of. Clicking on characters running across my screen is not an option.

[Edit] Exited the last bugged WZ (Civil war) and decided to stay online and requeue. I entered another civil war that was about to start and I could see the other matches /Ops Chat but not my own. Seriously, you guys really need to get your heads out of your ***** and fix this game and maybe pretend to at least be on top of things like season 7's end date, something I would assume you guys would know before the season even started as the developers and would play no real harm in letting the community know....just sayin'

[Edit 8.2.16] an old issue but was not a big deal before. It is infrequent but does happen; I complete a WZ and when I load up on fleet (or wherever i was), I am still in an Ops group. before, I only had to /leave and problem solved, now I have to log out of the game to get out of it....even when I am the only one and should have been "disbanded".

Edited by Geomil
more issues