The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Request: Orange eye color on Cartel Market

Yhekal

Dear Devs,

We already have yellow eye color available in the CM, and it would be cool if orange color was also made it to that magical place. ;)

If we wont see the beautiful sith eyes (like in the link below) in the nearest future, at least we could use something that look closest to it.

Sith eyes

Also, an option for our characters to have orange eyes without dark side complexion that makes you look like zombie sounds quite inviting..

Sample below:

Dark Jaesa

Cheers!

Also, an option for our characters to have orange eyes without dark side complexion that makes you look like zombie sounds quite inviting..

Hey, I know how to show Dark II and above without making your character go all pale.

Rattataki. They are already pale as pale can be. Their face becomes *darker* when they get Dark II.

I love that Orange eye color from Dark 2. I try to balance out my Sith's dark/light balance so they don't go red and she doesn't get zombie skin. Unfortunately, that impacts my story choices. I'd love to be able to choose just the eye color. Edited by Xina_LA

I love that Orange eye color from Dark 2. I try to balance out my Sith's dark/light balance so they don't go red and she doesn't get zombie skin. Unfortunately, that impacts my story choices. I'd love to be able to choose just the eye color.

The orange eye colour is from Dark 1. On Dark 2, you get a mix of darkening of some parts of the face and lightening of others (except on Rattataki, where making their skin lighter just isn't possible).

I'd love to see an orange eyes option similar to Dark I. I would definitely buy this.

Yeah, that way I can make my character look like this even when she's Dark V. (Sorry about the awful lighting. In good light, those eyes almost *glow*, but at Dark II and Dark III her face looks *awful* so I turn it off. At least she doesn't go all pale with increasing Dark level.)