Event Invitation: LS/DS Speed Leveling Contest

UlaVii

Please Note: This event has finished. You can see the results here, screenshots here and Nyaards winning strategy here :)

You either love or hate the latest event from Bioware but either way, Stroke my Wookie are going to have some fun with it by having a speed leveling contest and you're all invited :)

This was originally planned as a guild event and we have plenty of signups already but I figure why not open it to all. We have 35 million credits in prizes for the fastest 3 levelers. The contest is only level 1-50 as a couple of people cried that level 65 would take too long and you only need most of your LS/DS characters to 50. To take part you do have to join Stroke my Wookie in-game with your level 1 character so we can track you during the event but you can /gquit as soon as the contest is over. We are an Imperial guild but the contest is open to players on both factions.

When

Saturday 23rd July - 09:00 BST (Invites start at 08:45)

How To Join

Just put a + in Imperial fleet chat or /w me (Ula Vii) when when we open invites for your level 1 characters on Saturday morning from 08:45 BST. We will start the contest in guild chat at 09:00 with a countdown. People can join after the start time for 15 minutes but after that no more contestants will be accepted.

Official Dark vs Light Rewards

Our Rewards

• 1st: 20 Million Credits
  • 2nd: 10 Million Credits
  • 3rd: 5 Million Credits

Rules

• You must have a level 1 character in Stroke my Wookie, website account NOT required
  • Your competition character must be in the "Speed Leveler" guild rank for the duration of the event
  • The contest ends when the first 3 people reach level 50
  • You must call out in guild chat when you have reached level 50 in case we miss it!
  • It's supposed to be positive and fun so don't be a 💩💩💩💩
  • No exploits
  • Don't spoil PvP/GSF/Flashpoints/etc by going idle/suiciding/playing to lose/etc
  • Don't spoil the game
  • Post a reply if you are in doubt about any of the rules

Edited by UlaVii

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I buff my character before the event?

You can do anything you want as long as it doesn't break the rules. Rested XP is fine.

What buffs can I use during the event?

Any you want including XP boosts.

Do I have to do this solo?

Nope, get your friends to help if you want.

What if I group with other people in the contest and we finish at the same time?

It's the first 3 to write in guild chat when they hit level 50.

Edited by UlaVii