Holoterminal Bug

TrigonTheBeast

Something happened to me three times with my holoterminal on my ship. The first time I got it working myself. But now the second time it happened to my Warrior/Marauder (first time with Juggernaut).. and then I switch to my agent and finish Dromund Kaas. With my agent I go to do "Darth Zhorrid Arrives" on Korriban.. I go to meet Zhorrid, kill her bodyguards, then return to my ship to use my holoterminal, but then it just shows Watcher Two just standing there doing nothing.. and she is suppose to be talking. But with my Marauder I go to Quesh for "Declaration of War".. I meet and kill the Republic Soldiers, then Draagh sets the explosives off, I head to talk to Servant One and Servant Two.. After that I return to my ship to use my holoterminal to speak with Servant One, but again it just shows his face, suppose to be talking.. but he does nothing. I tried to reinstall, log in and log out, reset both of the missions (and log in and log out after doing that also), etc.. Please fix this so I can continue my story.