Launcher problems.

ShadowEnforced

I cant get past the login screen of the Launcher. does anyone have any clues on how to fix this? only today has it been happening and I need a fix Now. I've seen others with the same problem but no response from CS, which is something that needs to be addressed.

i pass the login screen sometimes.. but when it does pass it is in the "quick play mode" while downloading [constant at 0%] and it does not allow me to play!

or it just goes to the select server window.. and then to the "quick play mode" when i select the server..

or it just crashes and closes.

either of the 3 i cant play.

Edited by Bassone
correction

Having same problem. Launcher is saying the login servers are down. Seems to be all EA logins are affected. Best part is it says see the forums for more info/updates and no info is here from EA/Bioware. Edited by Galphar

Now I'm having launcher problems, 21 Jul, 0622 Eastern

Launcher goes to initializing, then an error message on the launcher says "This application as encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again."

Never seen this before. Little help CS?

Now I'm having launcher problems, 21 Jul, 0622 Eastern

Launcher goes to initializing, then an error message on the launcher says "This application as encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again."

Never seen this before. Little help CS?

Launcher issues are best at EA Answers forum (Link)

For unspecified error though with the launcher closed, try right mouse click on the task bar and start task manager , end all bitraider processes , then right mouse click the game shortcut, select open file location then delete the bitraider folder , then start the launcher

Edited by OwenBrooks

Owen, thank you for telling us to go to EA, however, there is nothing there about it. nothing unusual about them ignoring us, but this launcher stuff is getting out of hand. they need to fix it now, it is extremely annoying to be paying for a game that your unable to play because someone else screwed up. and none of this is against you, I know you've been around the forums helping people out since nearly launch day, but this is more towards EA and Bioware, it's costing them subscribers and money, they should make it a priority, not put it to second shelf.

Owen, thank you for telling us to go to EA, however, there is nothing there about it. nothing unusual about them ignoring us, but this launcher stuff is getting out of hand. they need to fix it now, it is extremely annoying to be paying for a game that your unable to play because someone else screwed up. and none of this is against you, I know you've been around the forums helping people out since nearly launch day, but this is more towards EA and Bioware, it's costing them subscribers and money, they should make it a priority, not put it to second shelf.

We hear you, but we are just other players. If you want Customer Service to hear you, put something on the EA Answers pages that the other poster directed you towards.