XP gear with presence not bolstering properly.

uppen

As in the title. The new XP gear pieces with presence hardset into them do not bolster properly.

The expertise bolsters fine for having an item in slot, but the stats do not.

Plz fix.

Ta.

Edited by uppen

Hi,

The gear is the new DvL gear with added experience as part of the set bonus. The bonuses are ...

3 piece = +25% XP

5 piece = +40% XP

7 piece = +50% XP

I do not really like PvE much so I tend to level most of my characters in PvP. The added experience from the new DvL gear is a boon to people that like to level faster. At the moment, due to presence being hardset into 2 of the 5 currently available pieces, bolster only works properly on 3 of the pieces which only gives you the +25% bonus to experience. I would like to have the 40%, and when the last 2 pieces are available the 50%, bonus to experience while I level in PvP without having to worry about not being bolstered properly.

Given that this gear is part of this summers event, and is being used extensively in lows and mids PvP, I was hoping by mentioning it on the forums that one of the bug fix fairies might look into it. I don't know if its an easy 5 minute fix or some elaborate hassle, but it was worth mentioning given the popularity and usefulness of the new gear in sub 65s PvP.