Temporary Fix for SWTORSK Mobile App

Josmoda

I had one of the old SWTOR Security Key Applications on my phone it's not even in the google play store anymore it's listed on my application & games as zzzThe Old Republic™Security Key. Usually when a company puts zzz on an application it means that the application is outdated or no longer able to be used.

If you want to play and have a Mobile SK then do this:

• Login via Website as normal except leave your SK area blank.
  • Click on the Lost Your Security Key? Link it will then send you a 1-Time Password to the Email associated to SWTOR Account. (The emails arrival can take 30 seconds to 2 minutes.)
  • You should then be logged into the SWTOR My Account page you will also not have a SK on your account.
  • Uninstall your old zzzThe Old Republic Security Key from your phone.
  • Download from you phones store which should be either Google Play or iTunes Store.
  • You may or may not get another 1-Time Password from Email associated with your Swtor Account.
  • Click on the Security Key tab on the left side of the screen then Add Security Key button.
  • Enter the Serial from the Security Key Tab on APP which will then generate a new SK, the new application only gives you 30 seconds before a new code is generated.

I did this for me and my wife's application on our phone we are now able to play normally.

Nice post, just to add

I have created a info page at this link with the links to different applications that can work as the mobile security key

Official App on Google Play Store - Link

Google Authenticator on Google Play Store - Link

Iphone via Itunes - Link

Windows Phone via Microsoft Authenticator - Link

No Phone at all use http://www.winauth.com to setup the security key on the PC