60 Boost + Lana

Souffle-Girl

Not really a new player, but I wasn't sure where, exactly, this thread should be put.

Anyhow, I've had my 60 boost sitting around for months, due to the fact that I'd rather experience class stories firsthand, but recently I've been thinking about using it on a class I'm in the middle of playing through (Imp Agent) so I can both see the story for myself, and jump immediately into KotFE.

The reason I'm doing so is because I want to play through Lana's romance, but I haven't wanted any of my manually-leveled characters to cheat for the sake of seeing how KotFE plays out with their faithful romances (will probably do unfaithful too, just not right now). Obviously since I'm not going to be able to play through SoR, I just want to know whether that will affect the Lana romance or not. Do I need to go through SoR and choose all the flirt options with her, or can I just start from square one with her in KotFE?

I'm going to do the same with Theron, I'm just more interested in Lana right now, ha. Been interested in her since my Consular main, but Nadia's such a sweetie and my Shadow really isn't the type of character who'd just randomly flirt with other people, lol.

I did have a 60 new Sith Assassin, and I checked her story background:

She had no relationship with Andy

Her title was Darth Imperius

Her Force Status is NEUTRAL

With that, I believe your own character is moreless the same... :rak_03:

Thanks for the answer c:

I ended up stuffing up the romance anyway because I thought the "flirt" option in the cantina was regarding Theron, not all three (misleading visuals, bah. It never even occurred to me that it wasn't flirting with Theron, because I haven't needed to select that option until now - if I even had it in the first place), so I missed the lock-in. XD

Edited by Souffle-Girl

As most of Fallen Empire takes place five years after the previous story. Five years when you haven't had contact with any of your companions. When you basically have been declared dead. So how much of the relationship is still left?

I believe the good chances on Lana are after the Gravestone escapes Zakuul and before the battle on Asylum... :rak_03:

The normal advice is to [Flirt] Lana at every(1) opportunity that is presented.

(1) Spoiler box:

I know of one that is not necessary, because my DvL trooper was offered it but picked a different answer. It's the one that is part-way round the rescue-the-reactor segment, if you choose that line instead of just running away.

Yes, I triggered all the flirt options beforehand, and she rescued my Agent from Arcann and, of course, I chose the flirt there too, it's just missing the chapter 9 cantina option that I'm worried about, since that's the scene where that confirmation box saying "you're about to enter a romance with Lana Beniko" pops up.

I ended the apparently pre-established romantic relationship with Kaliyo when she returned, just in case, however.

• 9 months later...

Easy way to advance romance: flirt every time with anyone. Sometimes you get disapprovals but that doesn't really affect anything. Eventually the game will force you to choose one of them.

I played throufgh KOTFE and KOTET with fem BH. Flirted with everyone possible.

Famous cantina scene: Eventually I had to choose between Lana, Theron and Koth. After choice there came a pop-up which asked cofirmation of the romance. I agree it's a confusing scene. I was saved by my compulsive flirting.

When Torian came around I had to choose whether to continue new romance or warm up old one with him. Pop-up warning again.

Easy way to advance romance: flirt every time with anyone. Sometimes you get disapprovals but that doesn't really affect anything. Eventually the game will force you to choose one of them.

I played throufgh KOTFE and KOTET with fem BH. Flirted with everyone possible.

Famous cantina scene: Eventually I had to choose between Lana, Theron and Koth. After choice there came a pop-up which asked cofirmation of the romance. I agree it's a confusing scene. I was saved by my compulsive flirting.

When Torian came around I had to choose whether to continue new romance or warm up old one with him. Pop-up warning again.

We are concerned that we didn't Get the Canteen choice, that's the issue. We will get another moment ?

We are concerned that we didn't Get the Canteen choice, that's the issue. We will get another moment ?

No. The only way to lock in the romance with whichever of the three you choose is to pick 2 [Flirt] I want to speak with one of you when the cantina conversation offers it to you.

If you don't get offered this choice (that is, if the game offers you only one choice), then you are out of luck. The only known way to guarantee this is for there to be a patch between when you start Chapter III and when you start that conversation.

There are claims that it is possible to gain a new attempt by handwaving a complete rerun in a different difficulty of Chapters I to VIII then retrying Chapter IX, but I am not willing to accept any responsibility if this doesn't work for you.

No. The only way to lock in the romance with whichever of the three you choose is to pick 2 [Flirt] I want to speak with one of you when the cantina conversation offers it to you.

If you don't get offered this choice (that is, if the game offers you only one choice), then you are out of luck. The only known way to guarantee this is for there to be a patch between when you start Chapter III and when you start that conversation.

There are claims that it is possible to gain a new attempt by handwaving a complete rerun in a different difficulty of Chapters I to VIII then retrying Chapter IX, but I am not willing to accept any responsibility if this doesn't work for you.

Oh I had that, But the lock-in question wasn't there, I picked the one that "Sounded" like it, as It wasn't like my SW had.