major Connection problems

Karikateora

I've been having this problem for several months now Iand the last ticket I sent in didn't even grasp what my problem was...)

I log into the game just fine. I can log onto the server, I can log into the character and everything is fine. I do FPs and PVP normally. Especially in the late evening, I don't have a single issue.

But around noon-early afternoon, the game starts giving me major connection issues. It will freeze everything for about 5 seconds, then it will kick me back to server select screen, forcing me to log back into the server, then the character. I don't think it's an Internet issue because, whenever I've DCed from my network properly, I'm kicked to the server select screen and no servers show up. But sometimes, when this issue occurs, if I'm on Skype or TS, it might interrupt that, too, for a few seconds, so I'm not too sure about this.

It then keeps disconnecting me constantly. It might take two minutes, or ten seconds in-game before it kicks me again. Then, after a few times of this, the game will crash to desktop completely. I can't even post a ticket because I don't have enough time to write it.

I don't even know where to start with this...? It's extremely disruptive, and nothing seems to help. It stops happening after a certain point in the day that isn't specific...

If wireless try a wired connection , if Skype or TS is being interrupted then this is a network issue of some kind occurring.

it will be a matter of elimination, check router logs as well for re-connections etc, try a different network adapter etc.

I'm having the Exact same problem as you but i lose the Signal at any hour of the day on the Red Eclipse Server. The max amount of time i have being in a day is an hour before i lose the signal is my record so far. I have sent a Bug report to CS so far no reply yet. My Internet works on Google and all the rest so the problem i think isn't at my end. I have being a Sub since the game launched and i haven't had any Connection issues until recently. I have had this problem for a few Months and counting very frustrating