Does anyone have a Makeb Gazebo I could buy?

I'm on the server Begeren Colony and I am SO BITTER that I missed the opportunity to get a Makeb Gazebo. Does anyone have one still? If so, what can I do to get it? I don't have many credits but if there's any way whatsoever I could have one, I'd really appreciate it. I thought I had gotten past the missed opportunity for one of the Gazebos until I saw them all over a certain guild's Stronghold and remembered how amazing it was. Like I said, I don't have many credits, at least not at the moment, but short of betraying the trust of a friend or breaking the rules of SWTOR, there is little I wouldn't do for one. I wish there were some other way for me to obtain those damn Gazebos! Oh if only I had paid attention to the forums back when they were stated to be the reward for getting those damned Achievements! The worst part is I had actually started Mass Exodus and didn't even know it was being redone until AFTER the fact! I feel so damn stupid! UUUGH! *Starts pulling on hair and punching the walls and slamming her head against objects in frustration and regret* It's been like a year and I still feel like such an idiot! *Cries*

Unfortunately there's no way right now for you as far as I'm aware. I get one mailed to me every time I create a new character however they are bound so for lack of a better term, your boned for now.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll tell you how I got one, in case it's helpful.

1) Create your own guild with a cool name, themed for your stronghold.

2) Buy a stronghold for your guild. Warning: guild SHs are much more expensive.

3) Pay people to temporarily join your guild with level 1 alts and copy (purchase for guild) rare decos.

4) Copy in your own decorations, as many copies as you like.

Enjoy decorating!

Don't forget to make your guild cross-faction public access, so that your friends can visit and RP there.

As an added bonus, you can now give Gold keys to friends who might want to help you decorate.

Edited by Xina_LA

I'll tell you how I got one, in case it's helpful.

1) Create your own guild with a cool name, themed for your stronghold.

2) Buy a stronghold for your guild. Warning: guild SHs are much more expensive.

3) Pay people to temporarily join your guild with level 1 alts and copy (purchase for guild) rare decos.

4) Copy in your own decorations, as many copies as you like.

Enjoy decorating!

Don't forget to make your guild cross-faction public access, so that your friends can visit and RP there.

As an added bonus, you can now give Gold keys to friends who might want to help you decorate.

I appreciate the advice, but unfortunately I already am in a guild, have no spare character slots, and don't want to have guild Strongholds for personal use. I'll just have to live without a Makeb Gazebo. *Sigh* I suppose the Pergola's work equally well anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
If memory serves, the makeb gazeebo is on the pvp vendor. Just suffer through enough dailies for it if you don't like PvP. It is a centerpiece hook last I remember though.

That's the Makeb Pergola. It's okay though, I've made peace with my missed opportunity. I think. And desperately hope.

Also there are a lot of things I missed to because I'm not an old player and I'm really jealous.. because everything that are came up now are really *****...

Oh well. Look on the bright side, you don't have to deal with some of the tediousness that older players had to deal with. Did you know that companions used to need to be geared? And Mastery was once four stats! But on the matter of decorations you missed, I'm sure you'll get your shot at them eventually.

• 2 months later...

A bit tedious, but level chars to at least level 7 on all servers (takes like 20 minutes per), get them to fleet, park them at the bazaar (loads fast), and check the GTNs often to see if a Gazebo pops up.

Then have 1000-1500 cartel coins ready to make a transfer. Unless you still have your free transfer, or the extra one that referral gives. Besides, you'll need to transfer back with your gazebo to Begeren.

Also, have many many millions ready.

Edited by BenduKundalini

A bit tedious, but level chars to at least level 7 on all servers (takes like 20 minutes per), get them to fleet, park them at the bazaar (loads fast), and check the GTNs often to see if a Gazebo pops up.

Then have 1000-1500 cartel coins ready to make a transfer. Unless you still have your free transfer, or the extra one that referral gives. Besides, you'll need to transfer back with your gazebo to Begeren.

Also, have many many millions ready.

Yaaaaaa.... I'm good. I've long since moved on, though I will always wonder what might have been. *Sniff*