dark vs light bugs

ArostheJedi

I have tried asking for help in the in game tickets. all they do is get closed, and never get help or a answer it seems. so anyhow...

interludes are wrong, doesn't show what story your working on when logging in a char. it seems like their several stories behind what the char is at. not game breaking, but thought id mention it.

dark vs light char. i have done it 3 times with a imperial and 2 times with a republic. depths of manaan wont complete and update my dark vs light flashpoint expert achievement. sure would be nice to get that fixed.

dark vs light datacron stronghold thing. paid a million credits for it with a D vs L char, learned it. have the screen shot of it being learned in the chat box. open my stronghold edit thing to place it, its not there. says I don't have one. nice. maybe we can get that fixed to.

print screen is the key i use to take screenshots, it will randomly stop working. have to restart the game for it work again.

space bar is the key i use for jump. same thing. it randomly stops working. and i have to restart the game for it work again.

Any eta on the depths of manaan fix would be great. I need that fixed.

Don't look for a quick fix on this one. My original bounty hunter finished Chapter III in January 2012 and the loading screen was saying that he had just taken out the jedi and was going after the supreme chancellor. Even after 2 server mergers, and completing Makeb and Oricon, the first load summary always showed that. It didn't change until after I finished SoR with him.

• 2 weeks later...

/bump my own post...

Seriously swtor people, make a response as to when your fixing the depths of manaan bug. or you need to remove it from the list. I am already done with the level after that, as well. And I would be dinging into legendary with the release of chapter 16. but no... you people can never respond and tell us anything. And really? update the damn known bug list. its never accurate, let alone up to date.