No more guild stronghold

thejocar

Hello there,

Yesterday i was in a big shock as suddenly without any strange things happening befor i could not go to the guild stronghold. All members cannot visit our stronghold anymore and i lost all the items in there to :mad:

Anyone any idea what happened? the servicedesk cannot help me. Am i the only one who lost our guildhouse or do others have problems to? I ofcourse will sent a bugticket when game is back online, but maybe some more have had this problem and the answer to solve

Many thanks!

Hello there,

Yesterday i was in a big shock as suddenly without any strange things happening befor i could not go to the guild stronghold. All members cannot visit our stronghold anymore and i lost all the items in there to :mad:

Anyone any idea what happened? the servicedesk cannot help me. Am i the only one who lost our guildhouse or do others have problems to? I ofcourse will sent a bugticket when game is back online, but maybe some more have had this problem and the answer to solve

Many thanks!

are you in the guild?

were you the guild leader? and is it just deactivated? was another the guild leader and they deactivated it?

is this just you? or other members said to you, hey bob i cant get in there? just to verify when you said all members