Consular bonus quest?

jedimasterbuddy

I'm playing the Chapter 1 ending quest on the Consular (Vivicar awaits) and I have completed the Consular story before, so I remember a bonus quest. You have to fight all the brainwashed Republic Squad Leaders on Vivicar's ship. I don't remember anymore details since it has been a while, but the quest hasn't activated for me. I killed all the squad leaders on my own, but there never was a bonus quest. Anyone know why this could be happening?

Actually I think I have figured it out, I may not be high enough level for the quest to trigger (I have only been doing the quest storylines, I guess that set me back)

Yeah, you'll need to do something else, or you'll end up like one or other of a couple of guys I've talked to since 4.0 came out.

One was several months ago on Imp Quesh. Hmm. No. He was on the orbital station, and NOT on the planet. He was low enough level that the dude on the station who gives you the planetary arc quest wouldn't talk to him. Quesh is unique in that you *must* take the planetary arc before they will let you down to the surface. So he had to go back and level up a bit.

The other was the other day on Tatooine, level 24, complaining that he couldn't progress on a level 29 quest because he couldn't hurt the foes.

I just did the bonus quest on that mission a couple days ago, so it's definitely still there.

If you're underleveled, expect weird stuff to start happening. Most people are overleveled most of the time so there is very little documentation of what happens.