XP issues grouped with same class

PaymentPlan

The only issue I could find reading about this is that both people would have to do the class stories. Friend and I wanted to run 2 Troopers for the RP kicks and fun during DvL. Problem :

Everything was fine for about 2 levels. zoned in on ord mantell, paid for unlocks in legacy xp boost, etc emptied out inbox and inventory. We are both subs, unlocked same amount of boosts, and both using 25%xp token.

Started the first 2 missions (very first you get automatically, and the first you run into right out of the gate). As soon as I got the holocall popup, i stopped gaining XP, my friend did not. I stopped gaining at lvl 2 + about 30%

Tried disbanding, repartying, logging out/in, no help. He is still gaining XP, I can not as soon as we are in proximity. If we group, as soon as he is in some arbitrary range of me, I do not get xp from my kills or his, but he gets xp from his kills and mine. Works the same no matter who is party lead.

Can not find similar thread anywhere. No we were not in an instanced area. Any ideas?

:mad:

Not solved yet, and no response to in game ticket. Has anyone ever run into this? I found several threads either here or on reddit discussing the goings on of leveling 2 of the same class in a group and can not find anything like the problem we are having.

I think the problem is actually your character, not the situation you're in. Can you roll a new character and level it as normal?

No XP problems with any other characters. Before I delete the 'problem' one, and try again, I will be needing a refund of the 1,000,000 credits I spent on unlocks in legacy tab.