Light Vs. Dark Group

Beatrixkiddo

I am an old player returned looking for other players who are focused on completing the light vs dark objectives. I am looking for a group or a guild who has shifted their focus to this and to helping others achieve it. I am also possibly looking to start a guild or a group that is willing to focus on this and spend time in game accomplishing the event goals... just hit me up in game currently i will be in game on my sith toon which is: Hiinata hyuga

please feel free to add me and whisper me in game or respond to this post and ill be checking back periodically for like minded people..thanx for reading and good hunting.

whisper me in game ive made 2 toons on empire side already one is lvl 42 and one is lvl 10...

the main one im playing on now is under the name: Hiinata hyuga

toss me an in game message or if you have steam look me up on steam

ReL82aGamer

• 1 month later...

if you are still looking for players to help you or a guild that wants to get the D v L event complete I may have the place for you. The Revas Order(Rep) and The Fallen of Revas(Imp) have a few players that are always trying to get the D v L stuff complete and need help themselves. Type revas in the who tab and you will find everyone who is online. Or you can look up dezz'revas(rep) after 6pm pst most days for an invite to the guild.

~Dezz'revas~