Conquest objectives locked up

el_ramirro

I have a very nasty bug in my conquest objectives, precisely some of them are locked up from doing them. This issue started a couple months earlier, and by saying couple I mean around half year or more. It looks like this: each week after conquest reset some objectives are locked up from doing them, first I thought that it is visual bug but after doing one of them and not receiving points for it I get a bit angry but decided to wait a week thinking that maybe after ending this conquest the next one will be free from this issue. After a week and still experiencing this problem I submited a bug report with detailed info about it and I'm still waiting for a fix. The issue is with those objectives: "Crafting: Invasion Force", "Crafting: War Supplies", "Critical Missions: Operations" and "Balmora: Rampage (Republic)". Since noone from my guild has that bug I decided to put a normal ticked this week after maintenance. I received a reply saying that I should write a bug report which I'm doing now. And my question is: will this be fixed anytime soon or should I abandon all hope? Edited by el_ramirro