One Time Password

docbenwayddo

I tried to log on 2.5 hours ago and was asked for the 1-time password. That password still hasn't been mailed to me.

The last time I was prompted for a 1 time password was about a week ago and it had arrived by the time my mail client checked messages on opening. Given that I've tried logging on about 6 times in the last 2.5 hours, I should have 6 mails with expired One Time Passwords in them, but have not received the first yet.

Trying to get into my account details on the site is also asking for a One Time Password.

• 3 weeks later...
I tried to log on 2.5 hours ago and was asked for the 1-time password. That password still hasn't been mailed to me.

The last time I was prompted for a 1 time password was about a week ago and it had arrived by the time my mail client checked messages on opening. Given that I've tried logging on about 6 times in the last 2.5 hours, I should have 6 mails with expired One Time Passwords in them, but have not received the first yet.

Trying to get into my account details on the site is also asking for a One Time Password.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Create a new email address with a major email provider such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo etcetera and change your SWTOR account to use the new address. Then attempt to login to SWTOR again to trigger a one time password email to the new address( DO IT FROM EA.COM). If this fails you may need to call to have an agent push the email to your new address.

100 % WORKS <----