The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Achievement Bugs?

Hellsamess

BALMORRA

Species 1/2

I found information on the swtor-spy site. Bran and Colicoid. I found Bran in the Cantina and I've killed the Mutated Colicoid that I was told to kill, and that finished off my Bestairy for Balmorra. Yet no addition to the species. Can someone confirm? Am I missing something or is this a bug/incorrect information?

Korriban

Organization 1/2

"The Dark Council"

I put in a ticket for this in game and was given a generic reply that it was a bug and was told to report it as such... so I did. Nothing came out of it. Looking it up, I've seen posts since 2012 stating that this has been bugged. Is this ever going to get fixed?

Those aren't the only ones I've found. There are others that are bugged out that people have already commented on. I'll probably add the ones I can't do personally later. I like playing the game, on my downtime I like finishing up planets. For a person like me, when I start achievement grinding my mind is set to complete it. There's always at least 1 thing wrong on the planets that I've been to that make it impossible to finish. It bugs me.