Got stuck twice rage quit and deleted :)

LordBanes

So hear my story.. downloaded SWTOR again bought a sub and played Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic from lvl60. Made a new character on harbinger server on Jedi Sentinel GOT STUCK TWICE. 2nd time i got stuck I was lvl62 and I deleted that char because it was stuck now i cant get another lvl60 Token because I went passed lvl61. The reason i deleted it because i knew it would of taken days to get un stuck on the ledge I got stuck on. First time i got stuck i could fixed it,,, 2nd time i was completely stuck on a ledge. Thank you EA and Bioware you have just lost a costumer. And i even bought cartel coin lol. Now I cant continue on my lvl62 Jedi Sentinal without sending a ticket to unstuck from that freaken ledge that im sure others got stuck on. I know what to do (send a ticket to get unstuck) Thats just it i dont want to its will take too long I wanted to play this game now and not later..

Well thats the story of people in Bioware, you come, you sub, you buy CC and then leave. Does Bioware care? NO! Because if people keep on doing this are still "selling" and making money. Even if 100 000 people do this they still get money from it and are profitable!!