The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jace Malcom's Havoc Squad armor from the Hope trailer also a short mohican hairstyle

As title says I would love to see the next pack bring in this armor set from the trailers it would fit in great for troopers who've progressed into the end game phase.

As for the hairstyle it would like one of those generic flat stripe like mohawks that is sometimes seen in the army.

• 4 years later...
I too agree that we should have Jace's armor. To that, I would recommend that they add his chest armor to the existing Havoc armor set in the store. They have at least one or two other sets in the store that provide two chest pieces, so why not update the Havoc to do the same.

I too agree that we should have Jace's armor. To that, I would recommend that they add his chest armor to the existing Havoc armor set in the store. They have at least one or two other sets in the store that provide two chest pieces, so why not update the Havoc to do the same.

"We should" is difficult to justify. "We would like", sure. Don't be ashamed of saying that you'd like to have something.

The existing sets with double pieces (two chests, or two helmets, or two chests *and* two helmets in one case) weren't retrofitted with double pieces, but built that way to start with. Can you imagine being able to find six out of seven of the individual pieces to be able to unlock the set for your character, and suddenly you have to find not one but *two* more pieces when they add the extra piece?

Probably it would be better for them to add the extra piece as a loose piece by itself (rather than as part of the existing set), like the Eradicator's helmet is separate from the rest of the set.

With the vast improvements made to armor quality from the CM recently, I would very much welcome a new Havoc Squad set.

The version linked in the 3rd post is different than the one that was originally made years ago, which even at the time didn't match the texture quality of other armors being put on the CM for sale. That set is significantly worse, imho, than the trooper armor that the game launched with in 1.0, or other in-game trooper gear that's been introduced since.

If another attempt were made, this time going off of the Jace Malcom photo linked in the response to the OP, it would sell extremely well, if the outcome matched the quality of armor sets we've seen in the past year or so. New sets can't all be Mandalorian gear, after all.

+1 from me and pretty much everyone that likes trooper armor for the characters, including Charles Boyd most likely!

Edited by arunav