Flashpoints and HM Flashpoints bugs

flashweb

I am doing FPs a lot and noticed some bugs that exist for many months, such as:

Maelstorm Prison and HM Maelstorm Prison - Kilran stay in sniper mode no matter what you do

The False Emperor and HM The False Emperor - Jindo Krey fight click on the turret does not push the spaceship back

HM Blood Hunt - Kyramla next to impossible to kill due to short enrage time. I had groups with geared dps (216/220) that failed thanks to enrage, 80% of people in HM FPs geared worse.

HM Battle of Rishi - Last time I tried Shield Squadron Unit 1 fight, he summoned 2 groups of adds instead of 1 that wipe any group

Red Reaper and HM Red Reaper - 1st couple groups of mobs a way too strong, I wipe with 95% of groups in both modes

As side note want to mention huge in-balance in HM FPs: Flaspoints like Esseles, HS, Athiss, MR, Cademimu, Taral 5, MP, Red Reaper, Directive 7, Batlle of Ilum, False emperror is super easy compare to Legacy of Rakata, Blood Hunt, Lost Island, while rewards exactly the same.

This problem is exist forever similar to crash problem of Esseles. I didn't find it in known issues or top forum threads. So, if you had any of these problems, please, post here. Report it in game as well when you get any of that FPs. Please do not make it another Esseles crash case, when it took like 3 years to fix.

PS Please do not post workarounds bugs like taunt and LOS Kilran, they not always work or possible. Plus, we want Bioware do their job and fix that, and not ignore it like they did Esseles.