Security Key is not working

Reedmeister

I tried logging in this morning and it so happends I can't log in.So I tried entering it without my username and password so I can click on the " I forgot my security key" link.But it won't work. I even had my password on a notepad and i typed it in correctly. I can't even go to my account on this forums because it'll ask me to log in. I can't even contact anyone in customer service because of my limited communication in my country. ( I live in the philippines). So pls I need help for this. Pls help me :(

Most issues with a normally working security key is usually if the time is wrong/changed on the mobile and it is now out of synch, essentially the code being generated is wrong.

If nothing appears to be working , then the only resolution will be to phone to verify your the account holder and they can remove the key manually.

Skype is the best to use to phone, create a contact (must be a contact ) with the number 18553452186 and use that to dial have been told its free call that way.

all other numbers are listed at this link

• 2 weeks later...
I have similar problem with my security key. When I write it down, the launcher claims that it's incorrect, but then when I try it again it works but only if the current key is about to expire ;/ I wonder what's the problem...

I have similar problem with my security key. When I write it down, the launcher claims that it's incorrect, but then when I try it again it works but only if the current key is about to expire ;/ I wonder what's the problem...

Of course that's the problem. Don't do that. "about to expire" ==> by the time the server has what you typed, it *has* expired. (possibly the phone app isn't showing the right expiry time, but that's a separate problem).

The Main Issue is the New Security Key applications for mobile phones, they're still fixing it.

Just Make sure your Secret Passwords are up to date! If your account is Hacked after you remove the Key, *well that's your fault for removing it* if you have guts not to play till they fix the issue then try another MMO out there.

P.S. I have removed mine and got to play but the LAG was sooooo bad it's pissed me off.. I'm thinking SWTOR is getting DDOS'd personally. I could be wrong.