Maelstrom Prison Flashpoint Bug

DarthEnrique

Okay don't know if this has been reported before but I do know I've seen this bug before and it's right at the end of the flashpoint with the Grand Moff. Now we clear out his first set of bodyguards and he's the only one left but his health isn't dropping and so we're taking a lot of damage to armor for nothing and we just eventually abandoned ship cause we all felt there was no point in continuing a flashpoint that's bugged that badly. This needs to be fixed on the next patch because this isn't something that should be happening and is a waste of people's time and is a requirement for the Dark Vs Light Event, I'm not sure if it bugs in either solo or hard mode, I'm assuming if it does in one it does in all, but both times I've done it in tactical this has happened. Please fix this bug. Thanks. Edited by DarthEnrique

I am observing a similar issue.

Kilran is immortal during the first phase. Attacking him in melee or anything does not remove this immortality. The only way to fix this seemingly is to taunt him and run up the ramp (where the 2nd phase usually happens). If you are lucky, at some point we will leave "Cover" and begin chasing you around. Then he can take damage.

During this time, his "Series of Shots" will go through all walls and pillars. If you burn him down, you might get to the second phase above the ramp.

Have really only had troubles with this FP. Failed four times so far with pretty good groups. Usually, good LoS prevents damage but when he leaves cover, he can drop 50k damage easily with Series of Shots.

You need to get close to him (< 4m) and attack him to remove his shield, then the fight will continue normally. This has been the case ever since 1.0 and is a boss mechanic, not a bug.

it's a bug when he spawns closer than he should be so the game doesn't register the "near him", he keeps doing snipe attacks and being inmune.

Also there's another bug were he snipe people through walls.

• 3 weeks later...
it's a bug when he spawns closer than he should be so the game doesn't register the "near him", he keeps doing snipe attacks and being inmune.

I just encountered this bug, so I'll retract my previous statement, there actually is a bug with this boss. When you pull him, he doesn't jump to the end of the walkway near the ramp but only halfway, However, you still need to walk to the ramp to break his Snipe attacks. This is not an intuitive boss mechanic so I'd consider it a bug, and I hope BIoWare can fix it (e.g. by having Kilran jump to the correct position again).

I haven't seen him sniping through walls, that's probably a player error or you're confusing it with another of his abilities.

Edited by Jerba