it would be cool...

VonStryker

I personally think it would be cool if BioWare would ever make it possible to our characters to

romance other companions outside the original five

even if it's just a simple cutscene

I can imagine it now, my Operative with Elara Dorne :rolleyes:

are there any you would like to pair up?

I personally think it would be cool if BioWare would ever make it possible to our characters to

romance other companions outside the original five

even if it's just a simple cutscene

I can imagine it now, my Operative with Elara Dorne :rolleyes:

are there any you would like to pair up?

I always say "never say never" and while it's probs unlikely, I could see BW doing this, just because. in general they seem to be taking special care of the love interests.

Now, as for your question, my smuggler gal is currently in a love triangle with Theron Shan, Corso Riggs and Nico Okarr. The first and last, probs a little old for her, being seventeen, but hey, JD was married to Amber Heard!

I could, see her falling for Vette, though, or perhaps Jaesa, really, though. She was a former slaver on Korriban, she'd likely cling to anyone strong, or at least, makes her worry less. She's pretty dark as is, and while Theron makes her a better person, Jaesa would utterly destroy her, like, she probs is literally one step away from selling the Republic out, if it means she won't be a slave.

I've actually be planning to make put a series up here, about Theron and her, or about Vette and her. Name's would probs be changed, like I changed Bowdaar, to Kitaddik, so I can use him, in-game rp.

Being an avid writer/RPer, I have always preferred "head-canon" to say, canon, so I might still ship her with Vette, or some other Twi'lek, if I did change her name, to be used in-game rp.

Edited by TyonYlle

Don't know how a Operative would romance her as I can't imagine her with the Operative.

Though can imagine a Bounty Hunter romancing Akaavi.

Though this is just maybe not possible at this point.

I fully understand that chances of it happening are none, but it's just a "thought" that I thought was interesting

can you imaging how confused internally Elara and the Agent would be, one is a traitor and extremely

loyal to her new faction and the other(in my gameplay) is extremely loyal to the empire but not the sith.

but, If i would go for a more "realistic" romance, I would have to say Nadia for my Sorcerer

not a serious romance per say, but seduce her to the dark side by playing with her unstable emotions

due to the letter the JC gets in his story, thus gaining my self my own version of jaesa, just hopefully

not ******* crazy like her :D