Droid Companions Bugged

Sydona

Having had little to no luck ever with Cartel Packs (I still buy them) I've constantly been purchasing the Companions little by litte, starting with the animals and now the Droids.

Holding off on the Bogstalker, it's flying in my bank for now - I purchased the Personal Warbot and the QO-77 from the GTN this morning.

Without thinking much, I used one of them (the Personal Warbot) and received the mission as I should which states I should head to the Cartel Market area on the Fleet and talk to the Droid Technician there.

I then instantly used the other one too, the QO-77. No mission popped up and nothing was stated in the Chat - I got slightly puzzled and worried but figured I'd run down to the Droid Tech anyway and get them both.

Once at the Cartel Market, the Techie gives me only the Personal Warbot and not the QO-77. Trying to talk to him afterwards, the game tells me "Not eligible for this conversation".

Checking the Collections window, the QO-77 is not unlocked or marked (it's grey as usual).

I have tried to send in a ticket, but the Ticket function does not seem to work at the moment (it doesn't show any tickets, new or old). The window simply says "Updating..." and it has been doing that for the last 20 or so minutes now.

I have no real interest to repurchase the two on another character simply to test this issue...

So:

Figured I'd post in here that there seems to be some issues connected to using either more than one (1) Companion Mission at a time such as this, or specificly tied to either/or of the two Droids I mentioned above (Personal Warbot and QO-77).

Hopefully a CSR will see it - and hopefully a CSR will return my ticket (incl the QO-77 Droid) to me in-game.

Anyone else have noticed issues such as this?