Why was my sub cancelled without me being notified?

LordGwaereon

Just went to log in today and got quite the nasty shock. I had been downgraded to the dreaded "Preferred" Status. This can't be I thought, I've been an uninteruppted sub since Feb of 2015. Check my cartel coin records on the site versus my banking records from the last 2 months and apparently I was never charged my June sub (around June 12th to be precise). I had plenty in my account to cover it during the timeframe it was due and haven't changed a single thing in my subscription preferences except to apply my (then) new credit card info last summer.

Obviously I resubbed immediately but am arsed out of the July sub rewards (not that big of a deal, but still a ****** b-day present) but I'm more worried about being arsed out of the bonus HK chapter in Aug. It's basically the only reason I've kept my sub going since KOTFE launched instead of just resubbing every few months to get a few chapters at a time then canceling the sub immediately after.

I've even checked my e-mail going all the way back to my sub charge date in May and never recieved ANY notification that my sub had been cancelled, plenty of cartel coin purchase confirmations and new chapter anouncement stuff though. Not really sure what to do right now, I don't even want to play anymore until I can figure out if I've just been wasting my money on a consistent sub for naught. With it being a holiday weekend, and with the known lack of support from customer support I'm really not hopeful that anything can or will be done about this even though it was through no fault of my own.

Edited by LordGwaereon