Why won't the developers fix Treasure Hunting Lockboxes, the main source of inflation

Akostt

Oh you were just talking about a couple mill, I was talking about the items ranging from 100m-1b

It's literally impossible to find someone willing to spend over 50m on one item in this game, doesn't say it doesn't happen but still nearly impossible. All the exploiters offloaded alot of creds to those selling items on the Gtn to spread them out that's how most of the expensive stuff gets sold pretty fast

But according to you ( and aside from your atrocious use of the word "literally" ) almost no one spends over 50 million let alone 100 million+

I really don't know what point you are trying to make in regards to the games economy anymore because you've started contradicting yourself.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the people abusing this terrible game design come on here and defend it and use personal attacks against anyone in favor of fixing it.

they have a lot of money riding on it.

No they don't honestly quit spewing more lies and BS stop being a fraud. Honeslty in my opinion treasure hunting isn't worth the time or effort when there is plenty of better way to earn credits. The most blatant one is grinding heroics I can make about 1.2 million alone just doing Tatooine and belsavis heroics and the bonuses payout just fine. Not to mention what makes treasure hunting even more mute is the alliance crates the heroics award. You can get decorations, mounts, Legendary rank 6 gifts, and armor pieces not to mention data crystal and glowing crystals which can be used towards more gifts and exotic isotopes. Why would anyone want to waste their time on TH when heroics offer way more. I honestly don't have a dog in this fight because I do more diplomacy and slicing and get way better stuff from that. You're unhealthy obsession with this is getting ridiculous and yes you are credit spammer so obviously your business has been down.