L vs. D question

From the pruducers livestream that happened on Thursday they are aware of the problem and are working on a solution. When that happens...well only the force knows. Edited by spparker

Would be better if they weren't bound at all so we could sell the things we don't want... in other words, just like the regular packs.

Of course they'd never do that because then they couldn't get any more money out of us ;)

Making the gear legacy bound would be really appreciated by those of us who are creating and then deleting our leveled LvD characters due to already having full character complements.

I thought that perhaps the LvD event and counting for the achievements would be account wide but it is only server wide. So, I have to create all 8 toons on a single server. I know I don't have to play but I certainly have to make more effort and sacrifice in order to play. Makes me sad.

They said the reason the items are not bound to legacy is because legacy items cannot be added to your collection.

That's 150% BS, because the black-purple striated crystals from last year are BOL, even after popping one out of Collections.

That's 150% BS, because the black-purple striated crystals from last year are BOL, even after popping one out of Collections.

Actually what they said is that they couldn't have them bound to legacy and work with the piece you might have got from older packs or items you might buy from GTN. The example you have given doesn't work. I also want to point out you can't buy an account unlock for those crystals. I have no idea why bound to legacy would effect but I can't say it's 100% BS because there is no example that counters it. I have actually seen it tested.