What is you favorite advanced class to play combat wise?

josephxp

Sniper! I was a hardcore endgame Spriest in WoW for many, many years before i finally realized WoW will never give me what SWTOR gives me in terms of happiness, and joy,, and nothing compares to the rhythmic flow of Sniper, how similar it was for me as an spriest. Its like a beautiful song or a very beautiful dance when i'm sniping, it all lines up and comes together perfectly.

Agent also has the best class story in the game, but really my agents just look like a Badas* with my sexy A** sniper rifle collection( I actually have a collection). I have made multiple Snipers just to recapture that feeling of being such a badas*, giving them different stories. I never understood stealthing through everything when i can just kill it all and walk away rich. Kills me joining flashpoints when people wanna skip it all, such a waste.

I will never get over how stupid people look when they dash around trying to stunlock (Operatives and Scoundrels) as if moving left and right and up and down in succession improves their dodge or makes it harder to see/target them, i just roll my eyes and do my thang. pew pew ;)

Edited by Mindtrickrtf