Legacy Issue

DragonMarauder

Can't find a better place to post this, so I'm posting it here in hopes that the mods will help me.

I have an issue with my legacy. I have unlocked the Jedi Knight, Trooper, and Sith Inquisitor buffs. I started a Smuggler today, and everything seemed fine. Until earlier, when I - for one reason or another - stopped being able to apply the Sith Inquisitor buff. It cropped up after I got my ship. And before you ask:

Can you try clearing your game cache, and see if you still miss buffs? To do so, close the game and navigate to the main folder, then the swtor folder. In there you will find the DiskCacheArena file, please delete this. Then restart the game and check if the issue persists.

I already did this. No dice. Can someone please help? This is getting irritating. Is this is a bug, or am I no longer able to apply Imperial Buffs on a Republic Character? Last I checked, the Legacy unlocks said that the buffs were available to EVERYONE in my legacy. And yes, my smuggler is in my legacy. I switched her around from one spot to the next trying to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance.