The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

packs and galactic terminal

less packs or at least that some things are sold separately as the prncipiodel game everyone wants to have the sword of the movie or the whole of the protagonist, the set could be a pack per the Might sword put alone and some weapons so I went to morethan a juice when I started getting too aletorio the end and dubs them games thymus , and masel " " bazaar " used " to the other in short people started Ausar less the poster and expect more to Galactica Terminal

less packs or at least that some things are sold separately as the prncipiodel game everyone wants to have the sword of the movie or the whole of the protagonist, the set could be a pack per the Might sword put alone and some weapons so I went to morethan a juice when I started getting too aletorio the end and dubs them games thymus , and masel " " bazaar " used " to the other in short people started Ausar less the poster and expect more to Galactica Terminal

I would recommend first of all finding a better translation tool.

I think you are suggesting that some (or all) of the items available in the various Cartel Market packs should be available to buy directly from the market rather than just via the packs. Is that right?