The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What is with the rewards?

BuckStanza

I just finished the new chapter with one of my characters. I liked it very much. I took my time and enjoyed the story telling, the pace and the direction the story is going. What I can't believe is the reward I got at the end. I got a "GREEN lvl190" trash item. I know the whole point is to play the mission, revel in the story telling and feel like you are accomplishing something, but really? that is what we get? I just spent time to enjoy the star wars universe and the stories that came from it and my reward for completing it is to get an iitem that is worse than some random drop that I got killing a nameless mob?

How about giving us something we can actually use? By now most players should be in level 200+ , blue or purple equipment, How about dropping an item in that range? or a mod.. or even a rare iitem for decorations? its kind of a slap to even put the green 190 lvl item out there as a reward.

I know its not that important to the game but how hard could it be for the "powers that be" improve the rewards for completing their new mission?

Edited by BuckStanza

I dont know man, Ive wondered the same thing. It seems that along with the 4.0 update they nerfed the rewards as well as making companions OP as ****. I remember there were some missions that were ungodly hard, but now my companion pretty much solos bosses. Anyone else have these issues?

I dont know man, Ive wondered the same thing. It seems that along with the 4.0 update they nerfed the rewards as well as making companions OP as ****. I remember there were some missions that were ungodly hard, but now my companion pretty much solos bosses. Anyone else have these issues?

They "redesigned" leveling in 4.0, you can now eat and play at same time etc.. Anything for casual scenario..