Victorious Pioneer set - 5-piece set bonus doesn't work

BenKatarn

When equipping five pieces of the Victorious Pioneer armor set to get the next tier of the set bonus, i.e. an additional 15% increase in gained experience, the set bonus becomes completely disabled. Removing a piece to restore the 3-piece bonus will grand the additional experience gain (25%), but as soon as the 5-piece set bonus becomes "active", it completely stops working.

In summary, instead of getting a 35% increase in experience gained while wearing 5 pieces of the Victorious Pioneer set, you get nothing for a bonus. Having only 3 pieces on will grant the previous +25% bonus however.

When equipping five pieces of the Victorious Pioneer armor set to get the next tier of the set bonus, i.e. an additional 15% increase in gained experience, the set bonus becomes completely disabled. Removing a piece to restore the 3-piece bonus will grand the additional experience gain (25%), but as soon as the 5-piece set bonus becomes "active", it completely stops working.

In summary, instead of getting a 35% increase in experience gained while wearing 5 pieces of the Victorious Pioneer set, you get nothing for a bonus. Having only 3 pieces on will grant the previous +25% bonus however.

This might be the same bug when you pull out "set bonus" pieces from legacy storage.

You need to relog and it should be fixed. Or transfer to a new instance.

This might be the same bug when you pull out "set bonus" pieces from legacy storage.

You need to relog and it should be fixed. Or transfer to a new instance.

Nope, not the case. But the issue was already acknowleded during last night's dev stream. Should get fixed sometime next week they said.

• 2 weeks later...
Does any one know if this xp boost stacks on top of the boosts already in game? i.e the 25% exp boost bought from the cartel market to 50% and the legacy purchased experience for class missions etc or if it works instead of. I am wondering if I am wasting my time using the 3 piece set if I already have an xp boost active or vice versa.

Does any one know if this xp boost stacks on top of the boosts already in game? i.e the 25% exp boost bought from the cartel market to 50% and the legacy purchased experience for class missions etc or if it works instead of. I am wondering if I am wasting my time using the 3 piece set if I already have an xp boost active or vice versa.

The EXP boost is additive. You get the boost from the Pioneer set, the boost stim and the legacy perk, all calculated from the baseline EXP of whatever mission you're doing or enemy you're killng.