GEMINI Deception chapter skip glitch [SPOILERS]

SilverMaw

I started the latest chapter of KotFE this morning, and I ran into a snag whilst looking for the sidequest objectives: I ran down a corridor that must have led to an objective that was closer to the end of the plotline, and that particular event triggered.

Now the previous cutscene I had seen was from when you and SCORPIO just enter the lone eternal fleet ship and get separated from the rest of your crew, then cornered by waves of skytroopers and a huge wardroid that has that laser AOE that can be used to wipe out other mobs. I don't think it's that far into the chapter - about 5 minutes, maybe less. I got past that fight, got the cutscene and objective that follows. (find the other chracters on the next floor, and scavange tech to use)

At this point I do what I usually do, and try going for the secondary objectives before doing the main quest so I didn't miss anything near the end. And this is when I took a wrong turn, triggered a cutscene that killed off SCORPIO, and changed the objective to something like get off the ship. One of the dialogue options mentioned something about Koth turning up which didn't make any sense because I hadn't seen him since Kaliyo joined, so I'm assuming that something's definitely gone wrong and triggered early.

Is there any way to get this undone? None of my other characters are anywhere near this point and I feel like there're choices and story that I've completely skipped somehow.

I started the latest chapter of KotFE this morning, and I ran into a snag whilst looking for the sidequest objectives: I ran down a corridor that must have led to an objective that was closer to the end of the plotline, and that particular event triggered.

Now the previous cutscene I had seen was from when you and SCORPIO just enter the lone eternal fleet ship and get separated from the rest of your crew, then cornered by waves of skytroopers and a huge wardroid that has that laser AOE that can be used to wipe out other mobs. I don't think it's that far into the chapter - about 5 minutes, maybe less. I got past that fight, got the cutscene and objective that follows. (find the other chracters on the next floor, and scavange tech to use)

At this point I do what I usually do, and try going for the secondary objectives before doing the main quest so I didn't miss anything near the end. And this is when I took a wrong turn, triggered a cutscene that killed off SCORPIO, and changed the objective to something like get off the ship. One of the dialogue options mentioned something about Koth turning up which didn't make any sense because I hadn't seen him since Kaliyo joined, so I'm assuming that something's definitely gone wrong and triggered early.

Is there any way to get this undone? None of my other characters are anywhere near this point and I feel like there're choices and story that I've completely skipped somehow.

Your character's just insulting Koth in absentia.

Play the rest of the chapter. That part's working as intended.

Edited by DarthThuzad