The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Perma Bound items in the newest event!

Drevina

So i finished my first char in the event to 25 and got some really sick armors! (Reaver upper body, Tulak hord upper body, and 2 others that aren't great and not worth mentioning) But unfortunately items PERMA bind to you upon pickup so hey, at least i got tulak gear, but my reaver gear i already own a full set. Do you think they'll let the items become unbound like normal packs in the future?

No, as it would drastically lower their value on the GTN for those who actually paid money for them.

They are supposed to unlock in collections though, so once you collect a full set, you can unlock it and get it on all characters. This appears to be bugged however.

To be honest though that is a waste. I would at least put the items on "bound to legacy." Not to mention I will just get annoyed with some items not being on collections such as tunings. For example with tunings my friend got a tuning from the pack but because its bound to that character and it isn't in collections that tuning is stuck on that character.