KOTFE Weapons Overlay Galore (again)

BenKatarn

So, for the most part KOTFE had finally managed to root out all the bugs involving characters having multiple copies of different weapons on them in cutscenes (i.e. Theron having two different blaster pistols on top of each other on his right hip etc).

But apparently 4.6 has broken a bit of this again, as well as having that issue present on every character in Chapter XV: The GEMINI Deception.

For starters, I was playing Chapter X: Anarchy in Paradise just now, and Kaliyo now has a blaster pistol on her left hip (i.e. the offhand side), but nothing on her right hip, and when she draws said weapon in the first cutscene you see her in, she draws from her empty hip, but the blaster from her left hip suddenly shows up in her right hand.

And then there's Chapter XV: Theron is running around with 3 blaster pistols, Lana with two lightsabers of the same type and Senya is having issues deciding what lightsaber she wants to use (she always had a different one in-game compared to cutscenes).

What's disheartening about this is, this was already in the little teaser for the chapter on YouTube a few weeks ago, and nobody seemed to catch it.

Edited by BenKatarn