Game breaking bug

TWRapter

as soon as i activate it or go to it i get kicked out of the game with a error message more or less saying world not found so i cant progress past that point

[/world/areas/4611686353542867000/ch16_lvl3_hall_c4.dat] reason: Not found

its at the end of the chapter after the cutscene when you raise the gravestone

and yes i tried the game repair but to have that its gotta mess up in patching unless theres a repair program hidden in the file folders

also dont post links to random nonhelpfull FAQ's especially if they link to FAQ's stating how i shouldnt post bugs in the bug report forum

Edited by TWRapter

You mean this sticky regarding usage of the bug report forum ?

This isn't a bug run a game repair per this link and advise if this is giving a C12 error , if it is C12 and the repair doesnt help also try the repair utility at this link

after this if it persists make a post at this forum link and advise if this is a 32bit OS

and this is the link to your first post in the bug report forum, if you want help then help is available in the other forum as mentioned, even though i am trying to help you here.

and yes i tried the game repair but to have that its gotta mess up in patching unless theres a repair program hidden in the file folders

The repair on the launcher is permanently disabled when using streaming the repair is as per the link i gave in the previous thread (Link), with non streaming repair enables after login on the launcher and patching steps complete (so when the play button lights up)

Edited by OwenBrooks