Can't start Chapter 15, but I have everything for early access.

emzeperiksz

So, today I saw the new chapter came out, great. I logged in, I was a sub at june 1st, and I am still now.

BUT

After i clicked play, it says unable to launch, and that I should subscribe to qualify for the early access.

Anyone knows a solution?:rak_02:

So, today I saw the new chapter came out, great. I logged in, I was a sub at june 1st, and I am still now.

BUT

After i clicked play, it says unable to launch, and that I should subscribe to qualify for the early access.

Same here. Don't know what's going on.:confused:

BUT

Same here... no idea how to fix x_x

Edited by Tumez

Thanks for the ticket advice, I encountered this problem hours before my raid last night, I had intended to complete the chapter before our start time but all I got was the unable to launch message. I've just submitted my ticket. See how long it takes. Cheers. Edited by Lamendra

I'm having the same problem and I even sent in a ticket.

Their response was that it should work and that regardless it'll be available for all subscribers the next day (today).

After logging in twice today, I still can't access the chapter -- and after checking my account status, which says I"m a subscriber (have been consistently since Feb), the chapter still won't load. Instead it tells me to subscribe...***.

Guess I'll just have to send in another ticket...

Edit: LOL this forum censors w t f.

Edited by ZoIushka