New Hypercrate Costs 20%?! RIP OFF!

MTCason

i mean come on why is anyone spending money on cm any more. just use in game credits. the credits spammers are awash in the game. its easy to earn credits. strop feeding the money beast called EA/BW.

Because, genius, SOMEONE still had to buy those crates to contains those items you're spending in-game credits on.....In other words it changes nothing.

Only way to really do anything is to not buy CM stuff AT ALL (using any means, in game or not) and then hope that enough people follow suit to actually effect change.

Guess they are trying to milk the whales to compensate for lost subs? Maybe?

The entire featured page on the CM consists of mostly leveling items :rolleyes:

And they also bring an event where the main objective is to level. It's obvious they want money.

It's almost as if you HAD to buy hypercrates in order to play the game. :p

Hmm, ive noticed a recurring theme with your posts.

"No ones forcing you to play it" "No ones forcing you to buy it".

What exactly is your argument? Because those phrases just confirm to me you have no valid points.

Edited by DarthWoad

VOTE WITH YOUR WALLETS! DON'T BUY THE OVERPRICED PACKS!

EAWare's revenues are obviously down, and they're choosing to try to squeeze it out via cosmetics rather than, I don't know, providing NEW MMO CONTENT that might lure old players back and interest new players. But what am I saying, tthey can't put together actual NEW MMO CONTENT after 2 years of nothing, that would be actual WORK...