Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Maximum Character Slots Per Server

EricMusco

Hey folks!

One of the questions that came out of the Dark vs. Light Event announcement was the current maximum character limits per server. There are some players who have all 40 slots filled, and were concerned about participating in the event.

I wanted to let you know that we are actively testing right now the possibility of increasing that maximum by 10. That would mean that a subscriber could have a server maximum of 50 characters. We are exploring if this is a safe change to make and I am hopeful that I will have an answer about this today.

As soon as I have any other information I will pass it on. I wanted to make sure you all knew that this was in process. There is no guarantees this change will happen, we need to make sure it won't cause any issues!

-eric

Curious about the Statement of the slots filled up to 40??? Been a subscriber since the beginning and even with slot purchases, etc.. I still have a max of 24. How are they getting 40??? Did I get screwed this last time increase with the upgrade and my purchases not included????

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys totally loosing it?????

first make this silly event and force us buy char slots and then reduce payment from heroics.

and thx a lot for reduce char slots in market for 25%

very mercifully lol

just makes me feeling good i stopped my sub and dont give you my money anymore until you start realize what you doing.

I agree, I am thinking of stopping my sub as well for the time being...

Wait a second....all 40 slots? What'cha talkin' about here? I am a subscriber...and I only get 15 per server. What gives?!

You can buy extra character slots with tokens from the CM. Up to 50 can now be unlocked if you are a subscriber this way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.