Missing Quests

Nika_Alexandrov

They are listed below and were not awarded at all. When speaking to a customer service rep repeatedly all I got was a run around instead of fixes for the issues. Both quests listed are Stage One Through Three quests that are supposed to show up and do they? No, even after the 'show exploration missions' are enabled. Instead of throwing out new patches can you devs actually fix these issues?

1) Archaelogy Of Opportunity - Tatooine. (Obtained the proper quest 'the thing that czerka found' but did not receive Archaelogy of Opportunity.

2) Demoralize and Demolish - Alderaan (obtained Hive Mined and yet this one also did not appear as it used to before the kotfe patches)

As in both cases the 'show exploration missions' had already been enabled and I was on the appropriate quests and again nothing. No little droid showing up no nothing. This did not happen before the new system and another quest I worry about having the same issue will be the 'Unwelcome Alliance, Friends Of The Republic' for exactly the same reasons as detailed above.

Character: Xaviia

Server: Proginator