Mako

Karlheckler

Eventually.

If she didn't run off and marry Corso Riggs or something. ;)

You know. It would be cool if atleast one romance companion "completely" moved on and started thier own family or atleast found a new lover. Like in fable 3 when you find the boy/girl that you were separated from to find that they married to someone else, but you could still persuade them to come with u.

You know. It would be cool if atleast one romance companion "completely" moved on and started thier own family or atleast found a new lover. Like in fable 3 when you find the boy/girl that you were separated from to find that they married to someone else, but you could still persuade them to come with u.

I can completely picture Corso being married with a child on a farm somewhere after five years. Probably hung up his guns and went back to being a farmer.

I could see the smuggler's Risha doing that. Probably find her in the palace on Dubrillion in a marriage she politically arranged to help gain her throne back.

They would make a cute couple! Corso fits her much better than the bounty hunter does.

They are both so dorky and naive there is no way this couldn't work. Perfect match and leaves both the hunter and smuggler free to find a better match :p

I can completely picture Corso being married with a child on a farm somewhere after five years. Probably hung up his guns and went back to being a farmer.

Actually I can't. He's as devoted to the Republic as the trooper droid (designation escapes me) and is such a do-gooder that I am more inclined to believe he signed up to the Republic military. Would not shock me if we see him trying to track down the "renegade" Aric Jorgan :p

I could see the smuggler's Risha doing that. Probably find her in the palace on Dubrillion in a marriage she politically arranged to help gain her throne back.

I do not know about that either, but IMO more likely.

Suffice it to say, ALL original story companions will be returning eventually. Patience young padawan :p