I cannot put in tickets in game.

DragonArt

When I try to put in tickets in game, I get a message that I have too many open tickets.

The only open tickets that I have are generated by your system when I report gold spammers (some of which are still open after several months btw) I cannot close those.. I have tried.

I do not have any other tickets open. This seems very unfair that reporting spammers is preventing me from being able to submit tickets for issues I need help with.

• 3 weeks later...

Ive done that..was told they have no work around and that this is usually fixed with the weekly patch. Of course I have some tickets stuck(all credit spammers and credit sellers) since June 2016. Ive been advised until this is fixed to send tickets in via email to support.

Feels like its punishment for trying to stop their buddies. Very poor service and too bad so many players buy from these email crooks(hope your credit rating enjoys the abuse dummies). Bioware should be ashamed how this is handled. This is completely unacceptable. I think you can just assume don't bother submitting tickets its a waste.

When I try to put in tickets in game, I get a message that I have too many open tickets.

The only open tickets that I have are generated by your system when I report gold spammers (some of which are still open after several months btw) I cannot close those.. I have tried.

I do not have any other tickets open. This seems very unfair that reporting spammers is preventing me from being able to submit tickets for issues I need help with.

They only have one report mechanism.. so everything goes into that bucket. Usually it clears those spam reports the next time they restart the servers, but not always. Which is why I never bother reporting spammers any more.. I just ignore them.... just in case I have an actual bug to report.