please don't do this to me swtor please don't.

BLESSEDGIRTHMA

Please I am on my knees begging do not make me have to start a level 1 to be in the dark side vs light side event please :(:confused::(:confused:.

Hmm. I think I see this differently. I just spent some effort cleaning up my character list so I would have room to create all eight classes once the game is back up on the 28th.

Well, unless you mean you want to be able to create insta-60s and still take part...

I have mixed feelings about this dark vs. light event.

Pros

1. Now I have a reason to, re-roll a character and, start over with you friends
  2. Making a reward for rolling all 8 classes (“again”) make people have to try all the different story’s

Cons

1. I don’t have enough free space on my servers to create 8 new characters and don’t won’t to delete any of my old characters to start over
  2. I have already completed all of the class story’s and don’t wont to do it all over (“again”) for a third or fourth time

How i think this could be fixed

1. Make more space on the servers (“again”) or make the server transfer cheaper (“again”) so I don’t have to delete characters, but simply have to move them, to make space for new once
  2. Instead of having to reach level 50 with all 8 classes in the dark vs light event, it could be one of each alignment (“1 rep and 1 imp”), and then you need to have legendary player status, so we don’t have to re-roll all 8 classes.

Excuse my bad writing this is not my first language

:ph_good_post:

Pros

2. Making a reward for rolling all 8 classes (“again”) make people have to try all the different story’s

Cons

1. I don’t have enough free space on my servers to create 8 new characters and don’t won’t to delete any of my old characters to start over
  2. I have already completed all of the class story’s and don’t wont to do it all over (“again”) for a third or fourth time

1. Make more space on the servers (“again”) or make the server transfer cheaper (“again”) so I don’t have to delete characters, but simply have to move them, to make space for new once
  2. Instead of having to reach level 50 with all 8 classes in the dark vs light event, it could be one of each alignment (“1 rep and 1 imp”), and then you need to have legendary player status, so we don’t have to re-roll all 8 classes.

You don't need to play all eight classes again, you can just play one, of each faction, and still get reward. Unless, of course, you want to go for the legendary challenges, in which case I think it's fair, as is, since that should be quite a bit harder than the other challenges.

Pros

Cons

I agree with this to the most points.....

What would be great is that the limit of characters be increased to a much larger amount than what is current for subscribers. Like raise it to 40, etc... :p

I have all mine used by having varied types of characters due to the classes and disciplines to see what they do and how they fight, etc.... I would love 8 more slots to just pick my fav from each class and make that one just for this event... But that's my thoughts....

Forgive me if im wrong since I kind of just skimmed through the guide, but don't you just have to level 8 characters to 50 instead of going through the entire stories?

You would be correct... here's what the rules say you "need to do" and how you can do it with 1 or 2 character slots:

1. Choose the 2 classes you most prefer to run through KotFE, HM FPs etc and to complete the Alliance Missions. For me it will be Consular/Merc.

-- this is to save you from being "stuck" trying to finish the Eternal Championship on toons you aren't comfortable

-- Choose these classes wisely and think about the arduous Alliance Recruit missions and which you would like to be able to by-pass *cough* Qyzen Fess

2. Use 1 character slot to roll the 6 remaining classes through to level 50

-- you do not need to do class missions!! This means after your starter planet and maybe Kaas/Coruscant (if you want a ship) all you need to do is run H2s/Tacticals/PVP and get to 50.

-- Once you get a toon to 50, delete it roll the next toon.

3. Using the same slot as above, now run the 2 classes you want to level through to KotFE/Alliance Alerts and EC. You should have the legacy gear from the previous toons so leveling will be faster.

-- Again, you do not need to do class missions!!! So just boogie that little toon's butt through to KotFE and make sure you are meeting all of the objectives for each reward level (specifically Eternal and Legend)

-- These are the toons you can complete all HM FPs etc on and will complete a fair number of the Legendary objectives.

I suggested that you could use 2 slots b/c I will likely do that 1 for Empire and 1 for Rep toons as I may want to keep 1 of each permanently. However, you can do the entire event on 1 character slot.

Just make sure to get to Light 5/Dark 5 on 2 of the toons and pay attention to the Level Rewards/Objectives.

Edited by Baby-Girl

You would be correct... here's what the rules say you "need to do" and how you can do it with 1 or 2 character slots:

1. Choose the 2 classes you most prefer to run through KotFE, HM FPs etc and to complete the Alliance Missions. For me it will be Consular/Merc.

-- this is to save you from being "stuck" trying to finish the Eternal Championship on toons you aren't comfortable

-- Choose these classes wisely and think about the arduous Alliance Recruit missions and which you would like to be able to by-pass *cough* Qyzen Fess

2. Use 1 character slot to roll the 6 remaining classes through to level 50

-- you do not need to do class missions!! This means after your starter planet and maybe Kaas/Coruscant (if you want a ship) all you need to do is run H2s/Tacticals/PVP and get to 50.

-- Once you get a toon to 50, delete it roll the next toon.

3. Using the same slot as above, now run the 2 classes you want to level through to KotFE/Alliance Alerts and EC. You should have the legacy gear from the previous toons so leveling will be faster.

-- Again, you do not need to do class missions!!! So just boogie that little toon's butt through to KotFE and make sure you are meeting all of the objectives for each reward level (specifically Eternal and Legend)

-- These are the toons you can complete all HM FPs etc on and will complete a fair number of the Legendary objectives.

I suggested that you could use 2 slots b/c I will likely do that 1 for Empire and 1 for Rep toons as I may want to keep 1 of each permanently. However, you can do the entire event on 1 character slot.

Just make sure to get to Light 5/Dark 5 on 2 of the toons and pay attention to the Level Rewards/Objectives.

Pretty much just summed up my entire guide XD

But ya you only need 2 character slot. Dont need to do story content with the exception of that 1st character slot. Also the packs drop only gold and platinum items so... that in itself makes the event worth it IMO especially where most have ridiculous prices. Once you hit lv 10, the fleet is an option and you can just do heroics, FP's etc. then make a few credits for your troubles.